Here is a new picture of my progress.
The design is sold as a kit but I don’t have the kit as I bought it to someone who stitched it, I just have the chart and the explanations. I purchased the threads noticed on the chart but it seems some of them are darker than the ones given with the kit. My hill and sheep are darker than they should be 😦 So I’m a little disappointed with the result.
I made a mistake too. One of the leaves on the right (close to the sheep) is one cross lower than it should…
I had to do some changes. One of the bees and the flower in the middle of the hill are supposed to be buttons but as I don’t have them, I decided to stitch them.
Thank you all for your sweet words about Plume 🙂